Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back in Town!

Boulder, CO

Good Grief!  I feel like I've been away from my blog FOREVER!  Sorry.
Last weekend my daughter & I made a trip to Colorado.  She visited Colorado University in Boulder where her cousin goes & had fun staying in her sorority house & attending a few classes.  While she was there I got to relax & be totally spoiled at my sister & brother-in-law's beautiful house in Aurora!  We talked & ate & walked & just had a great time relaxing & catching up.  LOVED IT!

You know how hard it is to get back in the groove when you've been away for a few days with NO responsibilities & no schedule?  Well, that's where I am now & I'm still trying to get my butt back in gear!  I'm hoping to get started on a new painting tomorrow...but you know how it is.  I've been thrust back into the grind of school activities, homework, foster kitty care, etc. etc.
Better run.  Gotta edit my son's research paper.  fun, fun! :)

3 comments:

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Boulder's furry cool. If you have time, let me know next time you're here. Maybe we can get together.

Anonymous said...

One of our mom's bestest friends lives in Aurora! Have a BLAST!

Jill said...

Thank you for your comments furriends! Boulder IS a great place isn't it? :)