Monday, November 21, 2011

Vintage Christmas Kitties


Hi There!

Sorry ~ I know my posts have been FEW & FAR BETWEEN lately but I'm still alive & kickin' in my little art studio here! Lately most of my time's been taken up by making my daughter's old room into a new "Guest Room". It's just about finished so I'm looking forward to having more time to get at least 1 or 2 Christmas paintings done & some more vintage pillows & ornaments!

Above are pictures of a new pillow & stuffed ornament I finished last weekend. They have already SOLD but I wanted to show them to you. I just got some more fabric so hopefully more pillows will be on the way soon!

Right now I'm trying to worry less about getting artwork done & concentrate more on the JOY of the season & spending time with family & friends! I never seem to have enough time to bake & go to all the holiday activities I'd like so I've vowed to slow down this year! So if I'm not posting much over the next month - that's why.

Hope YOU are taking TIME to enjoy this beautiful Christmas season! God Bless.



No comments: