Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pressies for Me!

 I treated myself to a couple of new presents this past week! Got this cute vase yesterday at Two Attics Antiques ~ a shop I visit every 6 weeks when I drop our dog Koda off at the groomers nearby.  I'd been eyeing it for several months & finally decided if it was still there the next time I went, I was getting it!  Well, it was & I DID!  I love it ~ even though the cat looks kinda like a dog.
 Also found this adorable wool hooked pillow that looks awesome on our bed!  And Zoolou seems to approve.  Of course she's thinking to herself how much prettier she is than that wool cat!
I love wool hooked pillows ~ especially Laura Megroz designs.  I have a few of her chair pads & pillows ~ so cute!

Working on some sketches for my next painting right now.  Not sure what it will be but I'm thinking SPRING FLOWERS!

1 comment:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I hardly even noticed the pillow, I was beguiled by Miss Zoolou!