Friday, August 6, 2010

Feline Friday~New Foster Babies

Muffin (left) & Clarence (right)
Wally

Happy Friday to all!  Meet my new babies:

Wally, Muffin, Clarence & Erma

The camera battery died before I got a picture of Erma so I'll get a pic of her up later. These babies all have kitty colds so there's lots of sniffing & sneezing going on. 

Clarence & Erma were roomates at the shelter & Wally & Muffin were roomies.  When I first brought them home Wally hissed at poor Clarence & Erma making it clear he wasn't interested in making new friends.  Erma just kept her distance but Clarence hissed right back!  It was so funny because Clarence is half the size of Wally but wasn't intimidated at all!

Just as I suspected they all adjusted & the very next day I saw Clarence & Wally curled up together napping.  Awww...

I've been working on a commission all week & it's taking me a lot longer than I anticipated.  Mainly because I keep changing my mind on colors!  I'm horrible at predicting good color schemes in my paintings.  Maybe I should start taking my sketches & photoshopping different colors in first to see what would look good.  Nawww...too much trouble.

HAPPY WEEKENDING!!!

2 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh they are SO cute!!! please give them cuddles from me!!

Jill said...

Oh I'll give them lots of extra cuddles for sure! My foster babies are more spoiled than my resident cats - ha!