Monday, April 18, 2011

The Church Window

Finally a NEW PAINTING to share!
I wanted to do at least ONE Easter painting before the actual day came so this was my weekend creation.  I thought I'd do something different rather than the usual bunnies, eggs & Easter baskets so I went with a religious theme & painted a cute little stone church with a kitty sleeping in the window.  She's waiting to greet Easter morning!
"The Church Window" is now available on Ebay right HERE!
You can bid or "Buy it Now" if you want it in time for Easter!

Have a GLORIOUS week!

3 comments:

Janine said...

I bet St. Gertrude (patron saint of the cats) would love it.

Jill said...

Yes, I hope she does Janine! :)
Thank you!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh that is precious...gotta love a sleeping kitty..I have one laying right next to me as we speak.;)