Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year - New Painting!

Winter Saint Francis & Cat

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a houseful of people here for the weekend & it was awesome!  Time spent with FAMILY is the most special thing of all during the holidays!

Well, the festivities are over, the candy & cookies are all gone, the decorations are coming down & now it's TIME TO PAINT!  I decided to do a "winter themed" St. Francis with a snowy white kitty this time.  This new original painting is available NOW on Ebay ~ Just click HERE!

Wishing you a blessed New Year full of JOY & PEACE!
xoxox  meow

2 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Jill, I hope you had a great new- years day, and the new year will bring you health,
happiness and a lot of creativity, and with a little luck you could be the winner of my new- years giveaway. You are heartily invited to join in.
I like your little francis of assisi painting.
He is my favourite saint.

meowmeowmans said...

So creative, Jill! Wishing you a new year filled with happiness and all good things! :)