Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers...


Well, here she is. Sadie in her new yellow raincoat & pink polka-dot wellies. Her cat Bo just wants to go back inside! When I finished this painting I noticed that the polka-dot background I did makes it look like it's snowing - ha. Oh well, we actually did have snow flurries yesterday morning so April showers could mean snow! This latest creation is up for grabs on ebay right now!


I'm counting down the days until Friday when my daughter & I are flying to Chicago to visit her good friend who moved there last summer. I'm friends with her mom & she has all kinds of fun things planned for us including Mary Poppins at the theatre - yay! It'll be a fun girls weekend & I'll be SO ready for it!


Hope you all had a great Monday! Mine was busy but very productive so that's good. Purrs!

1 comment:

snippetgirl said...

Absolutely adorable! HAve a GREAT time in Chicago...sounds like a blast!