Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rocky Mountain Fun!

These guys are awesome!!!
Sacred Heart Statue at Mother Cabrini Shrine

Mother Cabrini Chapel, Spring & Prayer Walk

Hi all! I had the BEST time in Colorado visiting my sis & her family! Perfect weather~nice & cool, no humidity & no bugs! Such a nice change from our hot, humid, mosquito-infested weather here! I was thoroughly spoiled & enjoyed every minute of it! I felt like I was at an all-inclusive resort- ha. My sister cooked, my niece made cookies, we shopped a little, ate out a few times, relaxed on the deck with coffee in the morning & drinks in the evening, took walks, girl talked & on top of all that ~

*Had Mass at the Mother Cabrini Shrine & walked the 400 steps to the Sacred Heart Statue.

*Went to the movie theatre & saw "The Taking of Pelham 123". (good but lots of bad language)

*Took the Light Rail Train downtown & had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before taking in the Il Divo concert! They were AMAZING!

Now that I'm home from Colorado I'm packing to go back! Our family's taking a vacation to Estes Park & we leave Saturday. We're staying in a nice condo right on Fall River & plan to do lots of hiking, mountain driving, reading & just relaxing! Yes, I'm being very spoiled lately. We deserve it though don't we?
When I get home next Thursday I plan to buckle down & get some serious painting done!!! Hope you all are staying cool & having a great summer! xoxo



1 comment:

Linda said...

So much fun having you here sis! We miss you though. Are you sure you don't want to move? LOL~ You needed a break from the kids and from painting; and you know you can't go wrong with Il Divo!!!!
Love ya much,
Lin