Friday, September 17, 2010

Feline Friday~A Little Late

Look at cute little Coco, my good friend Allison's cat.
She found a nice bed inside her mom's scrapbooking case!  TOO CUTE!
Allison was my next door neighbor for several years & moved to Colorado last year.  We used to have coffee & wine talks, take Irish Dance together, talk about our kids & our dogs even played together!  I miss her!  She & her daughter were in town last weekend & we got to have lunch together so I'm thankful for those times.  She adopted Coco from the Kansas Humane Society before she moved.  She was one of her fosters & is now enjoying the good life of a Rocky Mountain cat!

I'm working on a painting I've been asked to donate for a fundraiser coming up soon in North Carolina.  I'll post some pics as soon as I can!  HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

That's an adorable photo of Coco...office assistant