Monday, March 7, 2011

Little Bit O' Spring!

Small prim table in living room
Are you thinking SPRING?  I am! Seems like I just took down my Christmas decorations & rearranged the winter decor & now it's almost Spring! I don't mind winter myself though I know a lot of people are sick of it by now.  Anyway, I spent most of yesterday spreading my Springy decor around the house!  Thought I'd share a few pics of my various vignettes with you.  I LOVE that little red suitcase I found at 
Country Bumpkins, my favorite antique/primitives shop!
Entryway table
I was so excited to find this awesome entryway table!  The wood is gorgeous & it's the perfect long-skinny size for the space.  It's flanked by 2 cute red antique chairs. Got all 3 at Country Bumpkins!
Old antique chest by the stairs
I just love birds & flowers!  I got the cute plate from Pier One last year. It comes in other colors too!
Bakers Rack by the kitchen
The bakers rack tends to be where all the leftover stuff goes but I try to pull it all together with a theme depending on the season.  The wooden box was made by my DAD who passed away 7 years ago.  I keep momentos & keepsakes of him inside.  Do you see my motto on the wall at the top? 
"One day at a time." I live by it!

Anyway ~ here's a little bit of Spring from me to you!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: