Monday, March 21, 2011

Two New Tabbies!

Georgie the Ginger Tabby
Tia the Tropical Tabby

Meet Georgie & Tia ~ 2 new Art Dolls now in my shop!
I've had the fabric cut out for these dolls since about a year ago & just ran across it over the weekend so thought I might as well finish them up.  I needed some new dolls in the shop anyway.
I've had a request for another Siamese doll so that's my next project after an Easter painting I'm working on.  I LOVE doing spring paintings ~ flowers, birds & all the pretty colors (along with cats of course)!

Happy Monday!  We're on SPRING BREAK - YAY!

4 comments:

♥ Sallie said...

Awww. Too cute!

Yay for Spring Break!

Hugs,

Janine said...

Oh this Tabby- dolls are so cool.
Very good and unique.
Have a great spring- break.
Janine

Andy and Ana said...

Morning Jill, Found you thru Augusta V. from Polyvore. Love your kitties & doggie. You furniture is so comfy. And your folk art is fabulously feline :) Enjoy your day, augustana

meowmeowmans said...

Those tabbies sure are adorable. Have a great spring break!