Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday...


Some days you just wake up & know it's Monday. First I was having a nightmare when my alarm went off this morning ~ my dog & 1 of my cats was lost outside, it was getting dark & I couldn't get the laces tied on my shoes so I could go find them. Augh! I was so glad to wake up & find it was just a dream. Then I went into the kitchen, poured a cup of coffee & grabbed the creamer (liquid) out of the frig. Whoever used it last didn't snap the lid on so when I shook it, it went all over the frig door, the floor & of course me! Do you know how sticky that stuff is? On top of that, after I microwaved my coffee I bumped my elbow & spilled that too. Ok, everything happens in 3s you know, so it's now the afternoon & I just played catch with Koda, the dog. I filled a dish of water for him to set out on the deck & while trying to dodge the cat who was standing at the door I managed to spill half the water! Of course none of it got on her but my leg is soaked! I guess the day can only get better right?

Here is my latest ebay listing! It's inspired by the book "Dewey~The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World". It's a great book & every cat lover should read it! Have tissues ready at the end though! Happy Monday!

No comments: