Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Treasures!




Happy Saturday everyone! I just had to share my cute new finds with you I got at my favorite primitive antique store today! The sweet kitty is made of paper mache arms, legs & head with a quilt stuffed body. I thought he looked so springy! I also have Halloween & Christmas characters made from the same artist so I was excited to find more seasonal ones. The carrots are stuffed chenille fabric ~ adorable! Of course the cats & dog will think they're toys so I'll have to keep an eye on them. I love the little red chair I got too! I started collecting little vintage chairs a few years ago & now have several around the house in various colors & styles. They make great displays for other decor or just give a homey look by themselves. I think I'll have to incorporate that red chair into one of my paintings soon. Have a great day & hope you find something special this weekend too!

1 comment:

joniandsid said...

Loved reading your new blog! And love the red chair too--wish I was up there to do some shopping at my favorite Kansas store!
Great job, sis--look forward to seeing more!
Love,
JoJo