Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Sweet Award

Thank you Janine!

Thanks to everyone for your sweet birthday wishes! I had an extra little surprise from Janine at Join Janine in the form of a blog award. Thank you so much Janine! I am honored.

I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself & pass the award off to 7 others. Here goes...

I'm crazy about cats (but NOT a crazy cat lady)!
I love antiques & primitives
I love scary movies & thunderstorms
I volunteer at the KS Humane Society
Fall is the BEST season ever!
I think I could live on bread & wine (& coffee!)
I worry too much!

Now I'm happy to bestow this award on:

Carrie from The Snippets
Jenn from Noodle & Lou
Shelley from The Charming Place
Miss Peach from Miss Peach's Meowz
Noir the Texas Tuxedo Tabby from Noir's Nook

Happy Tuesday everybody! Purrs....

4 comments:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Thank you for the award! Will need to ponder and come up with 7 things about me.....! The kitty perched on your shoulder is pretty!

Noir

Shelley said...

HI Jill

Thanks so much for the award, I did my best and sent it out!!!. p.s. thanks for the comment, I'm glad I'm not the only one who paints something then changes their mind......lol..

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dear Jill I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
conCATulations on this nice award that you so deserve...you are a most Kreative Purrrrson indeed. I am so honored that you have selected us to pass it on to. We thank you kindly and will try our best to answer the 7 questions...
We know one of them will have something to do with Kansas!!
Love Miss Peach

Michelle said...

Jill, you are such a doll! Thank you so much for your award, I am honored! You certainly deserve it, congratulations to you for recieving it. I love your work, its wonderful!

Michelle :)