Saturday, January 16, 2010

For YOU Valentine!

Valentine Painting available on Ebay right HERE!

Here is my first Valentine painting for 2010! I hope to do 2 or 3 more in time for the big day. I'm also working on some cute new vintagy pillow ornaments for the shop that I hope to get listed in a day or 2. I found the sweetest fabric with vintage kitties on it! Also thinking about doing some pillow covers. SO many ideas. Only it seems like I spend more time planning my projects than actually creating them!
On that note, I'm gonna go cut me some fabric! TTFN! Happy weekending!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Oh how sweet, the girl and the cat in the same jumpers are.
That´s a very cute painting.
Have a great sunday.
Janine

snippetgirl said...

Adorable and fun! OH, how i love all the valentine art I am seeing!! Enjoy planning and creating more wonderful pieces. BTW, i gave your lovely cat mat and toy to my best buddy as a hostess gift and she loved them. Her cats thought the toy was purrfect!
TTFN back atcha :)!
Carrie