Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY MEW YEAR!!!


A quick Happy New Year to all my blogger friends (just a day late)! I hope you all had some kind of special celebration. After all the craziness of our Christmas get-together I just wanted a quiet evening so we had a nice dinner out & then took a drive to look at Christmas lights ~ something we hadn't had a chance to do yet. We even found a house nearby with lights choreographed to music you could listen to on your car radio! It was amazing!

Today I worked on some fun new Cat Nappers & matching toys. As you can see in the picture above, Zoolou had to help out with the fabric cutting. (ugh! She can be a pain!) Her eyes look yucky in the picture. I think she was in the middle of a blink.

Anyway, hope to get all these Nappers into the Shop tomorrow & then start on my first painting for 2010! I just can't get myself to say "twenty ten" like everybody is. I'm going to say "two thousand ten". It's only 1 more syllable anyway! And I think it sounds better.

Ok, it's late. I'm tired. Goin' to bed.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Zoolou is a real star.