Monday, January 11, 2010

Heeeeere's Frida!

Check out Frida on Ebay right HERE!


FRIDA KAHLO has the honor of being my very first painting for 2010! She's BIG, bold & beautiful in her snazzy dress & matching tote bag to carry her kitty. This is an 8 X 16 canvas & seemed to take forever with all the details but it was really fun just making up her dress & all her accessories as I went along! I still need to apply a varnish & take more pics but then hope to get her listed on Ebay tomorrow.

All our pretty white snow is melting with the temps going up today but at least maybe I won't worry so much about the homeless kitties out in the freezing weather. Hope everyone's having a happy Monday (despite it being Monday)! xoxox

3 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Love the bright colors! Good luck with your sale!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

oh my how bright Frida looks to splash into the new year! She has mysterious but kind eyes...mommy wants to go along on the trip your mommy talked about...she likes those kind of things too!

Ann's ART said...

I always love a good Frida painting!!