Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Quick Post Before Bed...

Anne (sis-in-law), Mom, Joni (big sis), & me!

Honery Kitties!
Hi everybody! The end of the school year is always SOOO busy! Final projects, softball games, field trips (I always drive) & my oldest daughter has Confirmation tomorrow night. Needless to say, the blog's being neglected. I can't wait for school to be out for the summer & we have more free time! I'm also waiting for a shipment of canvases so my painting's been on hold for a bit, not that I've had much time to paint anyway. I do have a little wooden box I primed last year & want to do something creative with so maybe that will be my next project.

I thought I'd post a few pix of me, my sissy, my mom & my sis-in-law when we had our weekend in Kansas City a few weeks ago & went to see the "Phantom"! We had SO much fun! Also thought I'd add a cute one of my furry kids playing on top of the computer desk. They found a palm from Palm Sunday Mass & had to check it out. I don't know why it was on top of the desk ~ I didn't put it there! Hope everybody's having a great week so far!

3 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I can't believe school is almost out! Where does the time go? It will be nice to have things slow down a bit. Great pics!
Have a great week!

snippetgirl said...

LOVE those cute furry kids!!! Looking forward to seeing your new paintings. You sound like a very busy bee...i don't know how you do it all :)!

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Oh Jill, I just love your artwork in your blog header! So vibrant and joyous. Lovely work! And you're all a gorgeous bunch of ladies.

Thankyou for my bday wishes!

Kaili xx