Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I Haven't Blogged...

Shelby & Cousin Rachel
Kayla & Cole at graduation with big sis Shelby

Kayla & Cole (yes he needs a haircut & yes he CAN smile)


(This comes from having 3 teenagers!)






1. Oldest daughter Shelby's Confirmation retreat & Mass.



2. Younger daughter Kayla decides to do cartwheel in living room, collide with rocking chair &



break her toe.



3. Shelby has vocal music program.



4. Kayla & Cole (my twins) have 8th grade Farewell Assembly at school.



5. 8th graders have party at hotel



6. 8th graders have Promotion Mass & reception



7. 8th graders go on Worlds of Fun trip



8. My niece Sam graduates high school & we travel to Colorado



9. Helping my son Cole finish up Spanish class



10. Trying to clean up my house which has been as neglected as my blog!






Good grief! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've posted anything! When did graduating 8th grade become such a grand event??? I thought the celebrations would never end. It was a lot of fun things for the kids but a bit much if you ask me. I think it's finally over at least.






I have a canvas with a sketch on it just waiting to be painted & it's driving me crazy not having time to get to it! Hopefully soon. We're having friends in from out of town this weekend so cleaning the house will have to come first. Darn.






Above are a few pictures from our latest escapades ~ Kayla & Cole's 8th grade graduation & Shelby's confirmation (pictured with her cousin Rachel who was her sponsor).






Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial weekend & is looking forward to a looong, relaxing summer like I am! Luv & Hugs!!!

1 comment:

snippetgirl said...

I was wondering what happened to you :)! Sounds like a seriously busy few weeks! I don't know how you keep up!!
Hope you get some relaxation soon~~
xoxo
Carrie