Thursday, June 11, 2009

Foster Kitties!







These 2 cuties aren't my foster babies but they're my next door neighbor's & I'm kitty-sitting them while she's out of town this week. Boy was it hard getting a good picture of them! I've been spending an hour to an hour & a half with them 3 times a day & they just rumble, tumble & play the entire time! They never seem to run out of that kitten energy! It's so fun to watch them. I read a quote somewhere that said something like "One can't help but smile when watching kittens play!"



My neighbor is keeping the calico (Coco) & would like to keep the gray one too but isn't sure if she can. I HOPE she can! They are brother & sister & such good buddies!



I'm finishing up a new Frida painting today & will have it listed on ebay tomorrow evening. I'll post a picture here too!



Happy Thursday! Hugs & Purrs!!!

2 comments: