Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Brilliant Show!




My youngest daughter & I went to see the "Celtic Woman" show last Tuesday night & it was amazing! A lot of you will say "Who the heck are they?" but I'm sure a lot of you know who they are too. Four beautiful Irish singers & a fiddle player with the fastest fingers I've ever seen! Combine that with a pianist, orchestra & 2 percussionists, each with their own enormous set of instruments, & you have magic! We saw them a few years ago in Oklahoma City & it was the BEST show I'd ever seen! This one was just as good. We were so excited when we found out they were coming here. There was a packed house & many standing ovations. If you like Irish music you MUST go see Celtic Woman if you get the chance!

Today is a creating day for me! The hubby took the kids & friends up to the K-State football game for the day & I have the house to myself to paint & sew the day away! I have a few new things for the shop I'd like to show you but I'm having some uploading issues with the camera so unfortunately that will have to wait. HAPPY SATURDAY!!! xoxo

No comments: