Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! (And Yoko's Home!)







I didn't want the day to go by without sending Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all my beautiful blogger friends! I'm so blessed to have the life that I do ~ filled with wonderful family, friends, cats, art & all my blogger buddies! Hope you all had a gobbly-good day!!!

Above are some pics of Markie & Zoolou "helping" me take down the fall decorations & put up Christmas ones. And YES, Zoolou climbed all the way up that ladder all by herself! That crazy cat.

And GOOD NEWS!!! My sister's indoor cat, Yoko, who got spooked by the garage door opener, ran off & has been missing for 5 days CAME HOME TODAY!!! We are all so thankful. What a great Thanksgiving gift!

1 comment:

snippetgirl said...

Your babies are so beautiful! I think kitties LOVE decorating more than anything :)! They certainly make it more fun!
SOOO glad that Yoko is safe and sound at home!! What a scare! I would have been a wreck and probably wouldn't have slept for 5 days.
Yippee for a good Thanksgiving!
Thank you for being such a great blog friend, Jill!!
Purrs, Carrie