Monday, February 1, 2010

A Few More Pillow Ornies in the Shop




Just a quick post to show you 2 new pillow ornies/door hangers I put in the shop this morning. They match the ones I posted earlier. I love the kitty playing with the toilet paper roll! (at least that's what I think it is)
I'm also finishing up a cute heart shaped pillow I'm excited about! Had to run to the fabric store for thread that matched so that slowed me down a bit. I'll post a pic of it soon. By the way, hearts are NOT fun to sew! Too curvy!

Hope everyone's having a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hey, that tp thing happens in my house all the time---Coco is fond of biting chunks out of the roll so it looks like paper snowflakes you made in school as a kid--totally unusable! Awww, and my guest bathroom is blue too...