Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank You Teri!




Sweet Teri from Teri & the Cats of Furrydance has given me the wonderful "Sweet Friends" award. Thank you so much! I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy & tag 10 other friends for the award. I think ALL of you are SWEET FRIENDS & I might have trouble rounding up 10 so I invite everyone to claim this award!


Here are 10 things that make me happy:
Being together with my family, especially on the holidays.
Visiting my best friend Cindy & talking for hours!
Leisurely weekend mornings with coffee & the newspaper.
Seeing cats & dogs being adopted & going HOME from the Humane Society!
Eating popcorn at the movies.
Red wine, chocolate & a good book!
Thunderstorms!
Antique & vintage shopping!
Long hikes in the woods.
Finishing a painting or craft & knowing it came out just right!
Being blessed with amazing blogger friends like all of YOU!
Have a wonderful weekend & do things that make YOU happy!




1 comment:

Janine said...

Congrats to your award,
it seems we have a lot n common,
like loving good books and chocolate (hihi) and several things more.
Have a great weekend
Janine