Friday, July 9, 2010

Feline Friday ~ Cat Independence Days!

This weekend our Kansas Humane Society is having it's annual
CAT INDEPENDENCE DAYS!
This is such a great event for the kitties every year.  You can adopt any kitten for $17.76 & cats over 9 months are FREE!  They come spayed or neutered, dewormed, with their first set of shots & micro-chipped!
That's one heck of a deal!

This event has always been very successful & they anticipate a big crowd this weekend.  I'll be volunteering!  If you live near Wichita & are thinking about adopting a cat ~ come on over!!!
If not a cat, how about a dog?  They'll be 25% off!

My foster babies Morpheous & Neo went back to the Humane Society this morning since they've recovered from their colds.  They are now up for adoption & I hope they find a forever home this weekend or soon!  Charlie & Chia came back home with me for another week or so since they're still sniffling & sneezing a little.  I'm glad I get to enjoy them for a bit longer!  I miss Morrie & Neo already!
Here are some more pics of them...
Mischievous little Neo!

Morrie playing with fishies

The sweetest face!

Chia (who we found out was a girl -oops!)

Charlie - Don't mess with the CLAW!

Hope you have a glorious weekend full of love & purrrs!

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a great idea for the kitties. Such cute pictures. Have a great week. Susan