Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pretty Painted Pendant


Back of Pendant

I found a ceramic pendant in my daughter's tub of old packaged craft projects (she never got around to) so I decided it needed to be painted & made into a necklace!  I was in a tropical mood I guess & painted a great big Bird of Paradise behind a black cat.
As soon as I can figure out how to attach a clasp onto the string of black suede I have it'll become a necklace & go in my Etsy shop
 I've never made jewelry before but it can't be that hard can it?

I'm working on a cute little wooden box right now!  Feel like I'm finally getting back in the groove with my art projects!  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

The Creek Cats said...

The pendant looks great! Love it!!

OMG, The Fireman by George Strait is playing in the background. That song reminds me of my dad. He loves it.