Sunday, July 11, 2010

Morrie & Neo BOTH got adopted - YAY!


I'm SO excited!  My foster babies Morpheous (Morrie) & Neo BOTH got adopted yesterday from the Humane Society!  Oh happy day!!!
It was Day 1 of their "Cat Independence Days" (all kittens $17.76) & SO many kitties (& some dogs too) found their furrever homes!  I had the fun job of data entry, processing paperwork & got to see all the animals that were adopted & pictures of them.  I just loved seeing that big stack of contracts piling up higher & higher!  I sure hope they have as great a day today & lots more animals get new homes!

My other 2 fosters, Charlie & Chia, still aren't quite over their colds yet so they are still here with me.  They're getting better every day though.

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

2 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

WONDERFUL news!!! We are so happy for you and your foster babies! We wish Charlie and Chia get over their colds soon!

We got two new foster kittens yesterday and will post about them tomorrow. Our last two fosters left on Friday for a rescue in Maryland. They both had URIs.

meowmeowmans said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations on the adoptions, and thanks for fostering. :)