Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yikes! I Need to Post!


Has a whole week gone by already???  I apologize for being MIA.  My 2 sissies, sis-in-law, niece, good friend (honorary sister) & I all road-tripped to Kansas City & surprised my mom on her birthday last Friday!  We spent the whole weekend just relaxing with good food, drink & conversation.  And the weather was perfect too!  She had no clue & was so happy & surprised!  Got to visit with my awesome brother too.  He's used to being outnumbered by girls ~ the only boy in the family with 3 sisters & then 2 daughters of his own!  We had SO much fun!  I LOVE girls' weekends don't you? 


Aren't these puppy bouquets ADORABLE?  My friend e-mailed them to me & I don't know the source to link to but just HAD to post them cuz they were so cute.  Now why can't they do a CAT bouquet?  That's what I'd like to see!
Ok, here's my public service announcement for the day.  A staff member from our Humane Society sent an e-mail out about this & asked us to pass it on.  A popular "Cocoa Mulch" sold in many stores is said to be highly toxic to cats & dogs.  You can read more about it on this LINK.  I know most of us are animal lovers & don't want to take any chances! 

GOOD NEWS!  Printer issues are resolved & note cards are in the works!  I'm brainstorming cute packaging ideas now & will have photos soon!  Have a WONDERFUL day! xox

No comments: