Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wheelbarrow Ride!











Happy Sunday to all! It's really beginning to feel like spring around here. I'm loving the windy warm weather we've been having! I just hope it doesn't give way to HOT weather too soon. I hate it when I feel we've been cheated out of 60 & 70 degree spring temps! It seems to do that a lot here in Kansas. It will go from cold winter coat weather to 'turn on the air conditioning' weather in a heartbeat! Ugh.




I'm happy to have my commissioned paintings done & a new one for ebay listed just today. "Wheelbarrow Ride" is up for auction now! I'm good at painting pictures of people planting flowers but not that great about getting around to it myself. My daughter is having some friends over this evening for hamburgers, hotdogs & s'mores so I've been cleaning up the back deck & patio. It was a little depressing seeing all the empty flower pots. One day soon I'll get in gear & get my backyard in bloom!

No comments: