Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cute New Bookmarks for the Shop!




Need a new BOOKMARK for your current read?
These 2 will be added to my Etsy Shop tomorrow!
They are made from prints of my original paintings & collage papers & finished with cute ribbon.
The pictures show both the front & back of the bookmarks.
These cuties will make you SMILE!


We're having MORE storms this evening - woohoo!  You probably think I'm strange getting excited about a thunderstorm but I love them!  Something about the gathering clouds, darkening sky, rumble of thunder, & rain on the roof.....it's exciting & soothing at the same time. 
I DON'T like the tornadoes that sometimes come with the storms & we've had our share of those this week!  The sirens have gone off TWICE in the last 3 days!  I guess this IS Kansas!

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Jill!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I am indeed the husbandcat of the
sweet Misses Peach :)
I had to stop be and I'm glad I did. Your artwork is lovely!!!! I like the bright colours too!!
I look forward to stopping by again :)
Purrs Mickey