Monday, May 24, 2010

New Painting Sneak Peek ~ Guess Who!

I finally got some painting done over the weekend - yahoo! 
Here's a little peek at what I've been working on.  Can you guess who it is?  It's not hard to figure out.  It isn't quite finished yet but I hope to wrap it up today & get it listed on Ebay tomorrow. 
I'm really EXCITED about this one!  It's a bigger 8X10 & I love how the rich COLORS turned out!
I'll post it here tomorrow so come back!  Hope you like it too!

Only 3 days of school left!  HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
Have a happy, happy Monday!

2 comments:

Marg said...

That is a great painting. This is our first visit here, so we don't know who it is but we will be back to meet everyone. Thanks so much for visiting our blog. You were correct about the answer to the question.
We will be back.
Have a great day.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Jill, I've been looking through your archives and I really love your paintings. I am going to follow you and look forward to getting to know you better. Have a great week! Twyla