Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Cutest Bicycle Ever!

Isn't this the most adorable old vintage bicycle???
 I found it on Craig's list yesterday & was so tempted to go snatch it up!  Couldn't really justify it though...I think it's ridable but I already have a bike & don't need another just because it's CUTE.  I just LOVE the look of these old ones though, especially in RED ~ my favorite color!

I was a little under the weather yesterday so didn't get to finish my new painting but I'll definitely get it wrapped up today & post a pic this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oops, this is a boy's bike. In my day, you couldn't even entertain the idea of riding that kind of bike. Funny how things change. It is cute.

Jill said...

You're right Susan ~ it is a boy's bike! Good thing I didn't run out & get it. It didn't even occur to me to check that out - ha!